Thursday, June 25, 2009

"The Twins" 2nd birthday

We celebrated Alex and Ryan's birthday this past Sunday. They turn 2 on June 26th but we are leaving for Indiana that day so we celebrated early. Of course they don't really understand but they loved having everyone over for a party and of course the presents didn't hurt either. They got a couple of cute outfits and a few toys and the best was the cheetos. They wanted those right away. I decided this year not to spend all the money on a store bought cake so I used a cake idea from a magazine I got about a year ago. I have never really been a baker or decorator but I must say it turned out really well. I was pretty proud of myself. If you can't tell it is a dragon. The boys loved it and that is all that matters right? Alex once again did not enjoy people singing to him. He doesn't like attention drawn to himself. Ryan really didn't know what to think about it but at least he didn't cry. Enjoy the video.


1 comments:

Jo said...

You are quite the little cake maker, aren't you? :o) It's awesome! Remember the cake that makes people pee blue? Those were the days... :o)