Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Editions to the family

A month or so ago Jeff convinced me we needed a new edition to the family. No not another child, I'm not totally crazy, but a UTV for the "family" to play with. We purchased a used Yamaha Rhino from a guy in St. George. He has taken the boys out a few times in the canyon and they love it. We got them all their own helmets and it is just like heaven for them. Ryan and Alex love to play in it . Jeff plans to use it this fall on his big hunt. He drew out for a big Bull Elk and so hopefully the Rhino will come in handy when he has to haul that big thing out of the canyon. Here are some pictures of the babies playing on it. I must admit when Jeff brought it home it was bigger than I expected. It is like a small Jeep. I like that though. With the seats and seatbelts, it just seems safer to me.

We also bought a little swimming pool for the backyard. Small and cheap but the kids don't know any better. To them it is water to play in. We filled it up the other day and the kids played for a couple of hours. I was amazed how Alex loved wearing the goggles. They had so much fun together.

0 comments: