Sunday, October 5, 2008

One more thing.....

Jeff is mad that I haven't posted the babies walking good yet. They are so good at it now and he is so proud. I love it too but now they are just getting into everything faster so I am not totally sure I love it yet.



We are also still enjoying the Utah football games. They played Oregon St. last week and they were coming off a win against #1 USC so we were excited for the game. It was a great game and we won 31-28. We had so much fun. The babies do so good at the games and we got some fun pictures. Alex has the headband on. Man he really needs a haircut but I can't bring myself to cut the cute curls. Ryan is our drinker. He is a tiny bit addicted to the straw. Whenever he sees a cup with a straw in it he just knows it is something he wants. Do we have any hope for the future?


2 comments:

Stacy Johnson said...

You have got the cutest kids!! I am so excited they are walking! I bet they are getting into everything! Oh, I miss the UTAH games! They were the best!

Trina said...

OH my Marthea, how can you stand it, those babies are so dang cute!!!