Sunday, October 5, 2008

Circus

We got to go the Ringling Bros. Circus a couple of weeks ago. The kids had so much fun. It is very interesting to watch. Jeff ended up spending the last 45 minutes of the circus with the babies outside the show. They just couldn't last anymore. It was getting loud and they were done for sure. What a good dad. Here are some pictures of the hightlights.


The first picture is of the elephants dancing. The next is of all my boys anxiously waiting for the show to start. The next is Ryan and me taking a picture of ourselves. The next is a picture of the Ball of Death. At least that is what I called it. They had 7 motorcyclist in that thing driving around in circles. Doesn't give much room for error. I sat and wondered to myself, how do you practice for something like that. The last picture is of the acrobatics portion of the show. The whole thing was really good. As Jake said over and over, I couldn't take my eyes off the stage.

0 comments: