Wednesday, June 11, 2008

T-ball and Sunday visit at Grandparents

We are loving the summer. We have gone to 7 peaks water park twice now and we are having a blast. The first time I took just the 2 older boys and they didn't require a whole lot of attention from me. Jake went with his cousin Addie and they went everywhere together checking in about every 10-15 minutes. Zach just played in the kids pool and it isn't very deep so I just kept my eye on him and he did great. So I figured I would try the next visit with the twins. Wow what an adventure. Actually it wasn't bad at all. I just felt like a pack mule. My huge stroller, cooler, towel bag, baby floaties for two, and 4 kids. I am sure people thought, This lady must be crazy!!!! The babies did good. They just sat in the water by me and played with little water toys. They didn't move too far away and the bigger boys really helped me out carrying everything. We really did have fun. Also it helps when you have friends there. They helped out to which made my life easier. I think I will take them again, just not everytime. Also like I said before Jake started T-ball and is doing great. He is learning more every game. Zach and I sit on the side and he asks tons of questions about what the boys are doing so I am sure he is learning all about the game too. Here are some pictures from his practice and first game.


Also another thing we do as a family is go to the grandparents every Sunday night for a visit and time for the kids to play with cousins. Last Sunday was a picture fest because Jeff's dad bought a new camera. It is nice and takes amazing pictures. There are some cute ones of the babies, Zach, and others. Enjoy, I did.






More pictures


2 comments:

Laurel said...

okay, seriously, how cute are your kids?
We SO need to get together...

alison said...

The website to publish your blog into a book is: www.blurb.com. You download the software and then create a blog book. The one my sister did is SO cute and way easy.