Monday, August 24, 2009

A few more from Indiana

We went to the Lawrence County 4H fair while we were home too. The kids and Jeff of course always love it because they get good carni food and there is always tons of games to play and rides to get on. Dustin and Kristi, Hein and Stephanie and kids, Alida and Aaron, and Jenna all came with us and we walked the circle. Here is a picture of Jake and Zach on the boat ride and the next is a video of Ryan and me on the giant slide. Normally I would never post anything with me in it ( I look pretty raggedy) but Ryan was so cute on the slide I had to include it.

I also got some great pictures of my grandparents with the twins. The boys just love meemo and grandpa. Grandpa because he gives them lots of chocolate and meemo because she just loves on them and is so sweet. I loved the pictures. They are treasured. Grandpa is usually pretty sensitive about not having his teeth in but I think he is pretty secure in his manlihood that he wouldn't totally kill me for putting this picture of him in the post.

1 comments:

Jo said...

I love the pics of Meem & Gramps with the twins!