Monday, August 24, 2009

Alida's baby shower

We had a baby shower for my little sister while I was home. I was so excited to be able to be there for it. We had a lot of fun and played some great. We had great food and she got some wonderful and amazing gifts. One of the games we played was Diaper Surprise!! Candy bars were melted in the diaper and people had to figure out what it was. The best part of the game was watching everyone peek and sniff in the diaper. Also we played pin the baby on the belly and I had to post the picture of the poster we made for the game. My sister in law, Bethany and I got to laughing when we made the poster. We just knew Alida would appreciate it. Of course you can see from the picture that it wasn't very accurate to real life but it sure was funny. The people in the diaper pictures are my cousin Kristi. My mothers cousin, Mary Joe. Then the next is my sister Ilana, next my mother, and last my cute grandmother.

0 comments: