Thursday, March 19, 2009

Last March birthday

We celebrated Jake's birthday last week. He got a bit sick the day before his birthday which made me a bit nervous but he ended up being alright. He had a little friend party on Saturday. They had pizza, played some games and did a treasure hunt. They had a lot of fun. I made him a giant cupcake for his party and the kids loved it.

Then we had the family party on Sunday. He loves having his cousins over. We had a Utah cake for him for that party. Jeff's dad decorated it for us and did a great job. Jeff bought some trick candles for the cake but they didn't turn out so well. We lit them three times to try and get them to restart after blowing them out, but it never worked. Oh well, such is life. I think he had a great birthday. It is crazy to think he is 7. He is getting so tall. It makes me feel old.

1 comments:

Laurel said...

i love love love that you have a 7 yr old.
and I LOVE that giant cupcake.
Please make me one (grin).
xoxo