Friday, May 16, 2008

Oh the places you'll go

We had Zach's preschool graduation last night and he did such a great job. We are sad to see the Preschool teacher decide it was her last year. Jake had her for 2 years in preschool and Zach has been in her class for 1 year. She is great and we will miss her. She always does a great job. For their program they sang some songs and each kid had a small part to recite. Zach worked on his and had his memorized. He said "we learned about the days of the week and the alphabet." He ususally is pretty shy, as you can see he ate his shirt most of the time, but we were glad to see him having fun. We were so proud. Here are some clips of the big show. There were some other cute kids in Zach's class as you can see. It was a cute show. We hope he has as much fun next year at the new preschool as he did this year.



I also wanted to post a few more pictures from my sisters wedding reception. These are pictures I took with my phone. My cute grandpa and grandma are so adorable so I really wanted them to have a moment to shine. They are great and we are so happy they were able to come. We love them. This is also a picture of the fun we had decorating Alida's car. We used Oreo cookies and it was a blast. It took them until the next morning to find a place to wash it all off. Too bad it rained all night and made absolute mush all over the place. Good on the windshield wipers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty new layout! You know what's crazy? I have those same pictures, only with me instead of you: one with Gramps and me, and one with Alida, Meem, and me where Meem's in the middle. Our superstar minds think alike! :o)