Thursday, March 13, 2008

News Flash

We made the big times now. Jake, Zach, and I made the Springville paper. How exciting. We attended Jake's school breakfast last week and the principal took a picture of us as we purchased our food. Jake and Zach felt so special. I loved it. I think Jeff was proud, he kept calling and reminding me to look in the paper as soon as it came. Also I found an old picture of Zach that I wanted to post. It really makes me look like a bad mother but I promise I am working on it. It is just really hard to remember to brush the kids teeth everyday. Let's hope his adult teeth look a bit better. We are crossing our fingers. We are also gearing up for Jake's first friend party with kids from school. He can't wait. We will post pictures of the celebration next week. Keep watching for it. Love You all.

0 comments: