Saturday, March 1, 2008

Birthdays Birthdays everywhere





Well we began our birthday celebrations for March. We went to Chuck E. Cheese for Zach/Jeff birthdays. Boy was it the time of our lives. Jeff doesn't want to admit he really wanted to go but I could see it in his eyes as the tickets came pouring out of each game. The boys loved it but Zach is still a bit nervous at the idea of Chuck E. being too close. He kept one eye on the extra large mouse at all times at the fear he would get too close. After, we went to Target and the boys used some of their birthday money (Thanks Meemo) and bought Playstation 2 High School musical Sing It game. Between Jeff's birthday present of Guitar Hero and now the boys jumping on the video game band wagon, we have spent a few too many hours glued to the big screen playing and singing together. I have to admit I stink at Guitar hero but I love to sing along with all the hard rock 80's. Oh it brings back memories from high school. How sad is that. I will keep you posted on the other celebrations that are happening for us in March. Too many to put into one post.



Also I wanted to post a few updated pictures of the babies. These are cute ones so I wanted everyone to see how cute my little guys are getting. I can't believe how big they are getting. They are 8 months now. Crazy!!!!

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Thanks for the blog address. The pix are GREAT, but I especially like the clips of the boys singing. Looks like you have one who is more of a 'singer' and one who is more of a 'dancer'! I'm happy we'll be able to stay more connected! XOXO!

Pace Family said...

Marthea the twins are getting so big! They are very different looking from each other so I am able to tell one from the other. Looks like you all had a great time at the pizza place. What a great post.

Love you,
Kaya

Bethany said...

You guys always have too much fun. Wish we were there. Terry called me as soon as he read that Jeff got a guitar hero for his birthday. He is so jealous. He has wanted one for forever. I bet you have fun with it. I loved the videos. Porter liked them too! He just stood by the computer smiling and staring. Your little ones are soooo cute too! I loved their overalls. I'm glad that you match them up in clothes!

Laurel said...

could these boys be ANY cuter? How fun!! great to be in touch!

Spencer and Joanie said...

OH MY GOSH!!! How adorable are your boys??? Zach is a natural rock star...hips moving and everything. I think he should definitely pursue it!! :)