Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tag- I so don't want to be it.

Well I will be the first to admit that the blog tag game doesn't sit well with me. Usually I barely have enough time to put on the family stuff let alone answering a tag. In this case however I have been tagged by Jeff's cousin Scott and I promised I would do my best to answer it, (even though it goes against all I believe in.) Just kidding really. Well here it goes. I have been asked to say my top 5 addictions.

1. My Boys of course. Jeff would like to think he is number one all by himself but really they all go together. I love my sweet little family. Anyone that can drive you to drink( soda of course) in one minute then make you so happy the next must be a keeper. No seriously, they are all the lights of my life and I can't imagine life without them. I am truly blessed.

2. Straightening my house. Now if you notice I didn't say cleaning my house. I really stink at that concept. But I am a master at straightening so everything looks clean and organized. It tends to drive me crazy keeping up with it but I have issues and maybe one day I will get over them.

3. Bit O Honeys. I know that might sound crazy but I just love them. We bought a big bin last week at the Stouffers outlet and I eat them like they are going to go rotten in a week. I just can't help myself. They call to me. So yummy!!!

4. Momma Mia. I got this DVD for Christmas from my in laws and I just love it. The boys watch it with me and we sing to all the songs. We always play the sing along version. Jake is getting quite good with the words. Can you picture us. I hope I am not causing permanent damage to my boys by letting them watch it with me.

5. the 80's channel on my XM Satellite radio in the van. Need I say more. It doesn't get much better than that. What a way to spend my time in the van.

Well Scott, I hope this satisfies my end of the tag. I wouldn't normally tag anyone else and put them through the torture but I have decided I am going to anyway. I will tag, my brother Terry (or Bethany of course), My brother in law Aaron (yes I know you are busy with school but whatever). My cousin Joanna,(because she always puts such cute comments on my blog). By the way so do you Laurel, but I know how busy you are so I won't offiicially put you on my tag list. (But you can do it if you want.) My sister Kaya because she hasn't updated her blog forever and I want to make sure she is still alive. I guess that will be it. Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff! I'm a "house straightener" as well! Must be our love of 90-degree angles. :o) I just wrote my five addictions and sent them to you on email. Perhaps I'll put them on Facebook or my web site or something too.

Laurel said...

just let the record show that "how busy" is NOT the reason I wouldn't do this...i just don't want to admit my addictions (grin).

miss you.