Thursday, February 21, 2008

My first Blog, lets hope it works

I thought I would try this blog thing. I don't know how successful I will be at it. My husband will probably compare it to the time I bought tons of Scrapbooking stuff for a wonderful book for my almost 6 year old and as of now I have 5-6 pages done and still working on it. Maybe since this doesn't require a ton of hands on work, I might be more diligent. This first post will be short but I will figure this out and hopefully make it more exciting for you all to read. Here's to ya.

3 comments:

Spencer and Joanie said...

YEAH!! I love that you started a blog! Just a little warning...You WILL get hooked and find yourself surfing everyone's blog. It is so fun! Can't wait to see pics of your beautiful boys!

Hein Tlustek said...

Great idea! Talk to Bethany. She does a terrific job with her blog. She has sound and moving pictures with it. Then all you would have to do to print your blog and you have a printed scrapbook too.

Bethany said...

I'm glad you took the leap!! I am excited to see your family grow from a distance! You especially are going to have tons of people looking at it all the time! Good Luck